Sunday, May 28, 2017

New Posts Every Thursday

Welcome to my Blog!

Do come and visit, comment, and join in the fun any time. But for now, with a deadline looming on my serial, "The Adventures of Dragos and Holmes," I am spending my days focusing that, so will only be posting her once a week on Thursdays.

I look forward to it!

Until then, I leave you with this sort of sad Stevie Smith poem:

Not Waving But Drowning

Nobody heard him, the dead man,   
But still he lay moaning:
I was much further out than you thought   
And not waving but drowning.

Poor chap, he always loved larking
And now he’s dead
It must have been too cold for him his heart gave way,   
They said.

Oh, no no no, it was too cold always   
(Still the dead one lay moaning)   
I was much too far out all my life   
And not waving but drowning.

No comments:

Post a Comment